top of page




Where we can be of service


  • Advice and information concerning medical services, hospitals and other related services

  • Assistance in selecting legal support services

  • Support in the case of a fatal accident while in a foreign country

  • In case of arrest / incarceration in a foreign country, the foreign services can provide a contact to arrange for jail visits

  • In the case of an accident, help with contacting family and/or friends

  • Country-wide economic contacts can be set up

Where we unfortunately cannot be of service


  • In court cases - neither engage or offer representation

  • With payment for private defence attorneys

  • In obtaining work permit, employment or housing

  • With translation services

  • In civil legal cases

  • For doctor or hospital expenses

Links and answers below

bottom of page